Your one-stop shop for all of your Radio needs!
Chattanooga's ICOM and ALINCO Dealer!
Thanks to everyone who made it out to our Grand Opening!
WE HAVE ICOM 7100 & 2730 IN STOCK
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR OUR CHRISTMAS SAVINGS
SPECIAL ITEMS SHIPPING FREE ARE LOWER 48 ONLY! OTHERS PLEASE PHONE IN YOUR ORDERS!
Please PRAY for our Friends in Israel.
Please PRAY for our Friends at RigExpert in Ukraine.
FREE SHIPPING ON MOST ORDERS OVER $100.00 IN THE LOWER 48 STATES.
WE SHIP TO ALL 50 STATES AND US TERRITORIES.
CANADIAN ORDERS PLEASE CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTES.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL US 1-833-456-4673 TOLL FREE
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, cable loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 60 kHz to 55 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
Warranty coverage by the RigExpertCare™
RigExpertCare™ is the 2-years limited warranty coverage for RigExpert™ products.
RigExpertCare™ means that the Rig Expert Ukraine will replace defective goods covered by the Warranty with the new goods of the same model as soon as possible.
or visit the RigExpert™ website and find notice “Warranty coverage by the RigExpertCare™” on General info tab at the product page.
The warranty is non-transferable. Only the original customer is covered under the RigExpertCare™ warranty.
In rare cases, when warranty repair is required, the RigExpertCare™ partner may require confirmation of an official purchase (for example, purchase receipt etc.)
The warranty does not apply to a product which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications.
The warranty does not cover any events including but not limited to:
Customers are responsible for shipping costs to ship back the defective item for RMA repair/replace.
Once the faulty item is received by RigExpertCare™ partner a new replaced item will be shipped back to the customer.
Shipping methods will be at Rig Expert’s discretion.
Therefore, RigExpertCare™ partner reserves the rights to ship according to what it deems the most efficient standard method of shipping.
Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd. can repair defective goods at the Customer’s request. To get a warranty repair please contact your original seller.
Frequency range: 0.06 to 55 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical modes,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in chart modes
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C and phase angle at single frequency
– SWR chart, 100 points
– R, X chart, 100 points
– Smith chart, 100 points
– Return loss chart, 100 points
– Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
Non Volatile memory:
– 10 slots to save measurement results
– Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
– Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 55 MHz
– Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Two 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AA
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT display
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
The AA-55 Zoom analyzer has two versions of the installed Bluetooth module:
– Bluetooth Classic. Firmware version 1.** This Bluetooth protocol is supported only by devices running the Android operating system (older than version 4.0). There is also limited support at Windows and Linux.
– Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Firmware version 2.** This Bluetooth protocol is supported by gadgets running Android and iOS operating systems. There is no support for analyzers with the BLE module in the Windows, Linux, and macOS operating systems of the analyzers with the BLE module (at the moment).
Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 310 g (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The structure diagram of RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM is located below:
This is a diagram of the resistive bridge and its connection to the mixer:
AntScope2 for Windows & MacOS:
Flash Tool for Mac or Windows:
User’s & Software Manuals:
When I received my call sign a few years back, I was flooded with purchases of junk. Fast forward to 2019. I decided I wanted to build another option, not a dealer who has the same stuff as everyone else, but a dealer who actually uses what he sells. And that’s exactly what I do. If you see a product on this page or one of our tables at Hamfest, you can bet we have tried it and like it. From Radios to connectors we strive to bring you QUALITY. Sure, you can find it cheaper and we understand that, but if you don’t want to buy it again in 6 months, take a look at what we sell and have already approved. I am always just a phone call away. Jim Gifford, KM4MPF.
CALL US AT 1-833-4-KM4MPF / 1-833-456-4673 AND FIND OUT WHEN WE WILL BE AT A HAMFEST NEAR YOU.
4000 7th ave
Chattanooga, TN. 37407
8:00 till 4:00
9:00 till 1:00